Update re “Countryside Stewardship opens for Applications
Key elements of the Countryside Stewardship (CS) scheme have opened for applications on 18th February. They include:-
• Higher Tier;
• Mid Tier;
• the 4 Wildlife Offers; and
• the Hedgerows and Boundaries Capital Grant
Application packs for Mid Tier can be requested online via the Rural Payments service by 31st May 2019. Higher Tier application packs must be requested by 31st March 2019 by phoning the RPA (03000 200 301).
The 4 Wildlife Offers and the Hedgerows and Boundaries Capital Grant can be applied for online using the Rural Payments service, but where it is not possible to apply online an application pack should be requested (by 31st March 2019 for the Hedgerows and Boundaries Capital grant and by 31st May 2019 for the Wildlife Offers).
The application deadlines are as follows:-
– Higher Tier – 3rd May 2019
– Mid Tier – 31st July 2019
– 4 Wildlife Offers – 31st July 2019
– Hedgerows and Boundaries Capital Grant – 3rd May 2019″