Land for Sale – Shifnal
Pasture, Paddocks, Amenity land, Woodland & Garage
For Sale by Private Treaty
To be sold as a whole or in up 4 Lots
Guide Price £350,000
Madeleys Chartered Surveyors are delighted to be instructed to sell by Private Treaty approximately 34.51 acres (13.96 hectares) of land adjacent to The Manor House, Shifnal, Shropshire TF11 9PB.
The sale offers the rare chance to purchase some very attractive amenity grassland steeped in local history with woodland and garage all nestled in a shallow valley yet within close proximity of Shifnal, Telford and the West Midlands conurbations.
An attractive and unusual block of pasture and amenity land with deciduous woodland and garage set in a tranquil secluded location.
• Approximately 23 acres of pasture/paddocks
• Approximately 11.40 acres of amenity woodland
• Mostly well fenced with sheep netting
• Subject to an Entry Level/Higher Level Stewardship Scheme agreement
• Registered for Basic Payment Scheme with entitlements available by separate negotiation.
• Wetland areas & the Wesley Brook within the property
• Site of the former Manor Mill dating from 1564
• Site of a medieval castle
For sale as a whole or up to 4 lots. The Vendor may consider offers for part lots and reserves the right to vary lots to suit. . If you would like to make an offer or discuss purchasing a different area please contact James McIntyre MRICS FAAV of Madeleys Chartered Surveyors on 01952 727007 or 07795 435457.
Click on the links below for particulars with map and site plan included.