Whether you are considering diversifying into a new enterprise or making improvements to your existing business it is important to have the correct advice to take advantage of the many grants that are available from time to time via the Rural Development Programme.
At Madeleys we have the experience in dealing with a number of grant applications on holdings, managing all aspects of the application process which can include the preparation of an initial Feasibility Studies, detailed Business Plans and Management Cash Flows and Budgets.
Madeleys are at the forefront of advising clients what is available to assist their business as and when these come on stream.
Rural Grants Currently Available
RDPE The Dairy FundÂ
- The Dairy Fund is open to all dairy farm businesses who want to establish, develop or expand co-operative structures with an aim of strengthening memberâ€™s connections to their markets.
- All outline applications have to be submitted by Thursday 28th February 2013.
Marches Redundant Building Grant Scheme
- provides support to existing or start up businesses through the conversion or refurbishment of redundant buildings to bring them back into productive use, or enhance their use. Buildings used for agriculture or horticulture purposes are unfortunately exempt from this grant.
Catchment Sensitive Farming Scheme
- The window for applications will be open from the 1st March 2013 to 30th April 2013.
Rural Economy Grant
- Applications are now closed for this grant with future rounds determined by funding available in the future.