A Message to our Clients
Although our team have been in contact with you during this time of uncertainty, as the Managing Director of Madeleys Chartered Surveyors, I wanted to give you all a more general update and some peace of mind at this challenging time.
Firstly, I can confirm that we remain open for business and have plans in place to ensure this continues.
Secondly, the wellbeing of our staff and clients is at the forefront of our plans and as such, we can confirm the following:
• All high-risk employees will be self-isolated and will operate remotely so that they can still be of service to our Clients and colleagues.
• Although we have not closed our Offices, there is not a high volume of people in a single space, which minimises the risk of infection.
• In line with government guidelines, all staff who start to show any symptoms will be required to self-isolate, immediately.
• All staff meetings, internal meetings and external meetings are being kept to a minimum.
How else can we assist you at this difficult time?
• We are prepared to conduct all meetings telephonically and are quite prepared to visit your Farms to gather necessary photographic evidence and take measurements where necessary, without the Client needing to be in attendance.
How are we ensuring the continuity of our service?
• Should a complete lock-down occur, we will execute a plan and utilisation of technology that ensures business as usual.
• As we’ve all learned recently, a lot can change in a few days. As such we discuss developments and plans daily and update all parties accordingly.
• We’ve increased the channels of internal communication, including daily discussions with staff.
Lastly, on behalf of the whole team at Madeley’s, may I take this opportunity to wish you and your family all the best of health during these trying times and thank you for continued faith in our services.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the team for help and assistance.